Saturday, September 10, 2011

Keith Cronin - Debut Author / Rock Drummer - Interview Coming Soon!

A few months ago, I went to one of the monthly meetings of Florida Romance Writers and met a new member named Keith Cronin. As you might suppose, male writers are in the minority in romance groups. Men who are also rock and roll drummers are even more rare. Keith and I talked for awhile and my initial impression was that he was a cool guy, comfortable in his own skin, smart and very witty.

Okay, my initial impression actually was, "This guy's funny as hell!"

I learned that his debut novel, Me Again, would soon be published. Over the months I learned more about Keith's book and it really grabbed my interest. I think his personal story - rock musician turns author of a book marketed as womens fiction - is pretty interesting, too, so I asked if I could interview him for my blog.

Happily, he agreed. Stay tuned for the Keith Cronin interview in two parts on Friday and Saturday. In the meantime, check out this awesome trailer for Me Again, produced by and featuring original music written and performed by Keith's significant other Luna Jade.

To learn more about Keith and his debut novel, visit his website.

2 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Wow - Keith's novel sounds really good. And the music was fabulous, too.
Hehehe - I have you on my blogroll now so I can pester you with comments!
Sometimes I'm Clever.Betty.Cherry and other times I'm Judy, Judy, Judy depending on who blogger likes better that day.

E.B. said...

The book sounds interesting, I'm going to put it on my wishlist, and I also like the music on the trailer.
Just found your site, I'm going to enjoy looking around here.