I'm a romance novelist, blogosphere addict and freshwater conch living and working in the fabulous Florida Keys. Postcards from Paradise is the blog window on my world. Whether serious or slapstick, I hope to entertain. Pour some of your favorite beverage, settle back and enjoy.
Good Sunday: Chris Rock
-
I just finished Chris Rock’s interview in the NYT, and while it was all
great, this is the part I loved: “I’m excited every morning. It’s my
favorite time ...
Summer & Fall 2026
-
Time sure does fly. We had a pretty good summer of doing all the things
that we have previously done over the years. As my mother always said,
"it's routin...
AI and Creative Professions
-
I've been wrestling with this for a while, and I am aware that the
ambiguity in this post is palpable.
AI isn't going anywhere, and I find it amazingly use...
Episode 326: The WGA Strike
-
One by one, Ken goes over the many issues the WGA is fighting for and why
they’re important. He also gives an overview of the situation and how it
might...
It's June! Is your book written yet?
-
Happy first official day of summer! (I say this so often, but I'm saying it
again. *How* did it get to be June?)
June 1, 2021—and I just finished another...
All Clear!
-
A couple of days ago, I met with my orthopedic surgeon for my three month
followup appointment. Technically, we were three months plus a week or so,
but no...
Spring (and change) Is In The Air
-
In case anyone still checks in on this blog from time to time, you'll note
a new look. This is just a taste of changes to come. For instance this blog
will...
Share Your Finspiration
-
How has visiting Dolphin Research Center inspired you? What have you
learned or experienced by getting to know the dolphins and sea lions? How
have we mo...
1 comment:
Yee-haw, Mary. Yee-haw!
Happy Holidays,
Barb
Post a Comment